Overview of employee events with a mobile phone
ervTimeView* is a software extension of the main ervTimeAtt application. It allows you to use your mobile phone with Android operating system to view events in the time and attendance system, which is useful if you want to easily track the IN/OUT events of employees at any time. Using the application is easy, and the system administrator in ervServer has complete control over the data that the user should have on his phone.
Basic information about employees is transferred from the database with ervServer. It is possible to monitor one or more departments or only one employee. The system administrator sets all the parameters for data that the user can view on his mobile phone. General use of this application can be in any situation where a simple overview of events during the day is desired. For data transfer, the mobile phone should be either in the same network as ervServer (we recommend this option) or you need to enable remote access to ervServer using static IP address.
The features of the ervTimeView application are:
- the most necessary options set so you can use it with ease
- communication with encrypted HTTP protocol
- system administrator has complete control over the exchanged data
- supervisor may control one or more departments or only one employee
Although we try to make the application compatible with all phones that have the Android operating system due to the large number of phones on the market, we are not able to test all of them. Installation of the application is free and no registration is required, so you can check its operation on your phone at no extra cost.
A mobile phone used should:
- have an internet connection over Wi-Fi of the phone and through LAN network with ervServer
- have an Android operating system with version >= 6.0 Marshmallow up to version <= Android 11
*erv => worktime